Foxconn Technology Group said Wednesday it has awarded subcontracts totaling more than $15 million for further work on its factory complex under construction in Mount Pleasant.
The latest contracts deal with the power substation to be built at the site, just across Racine County Highway H from the larger substation American Transmission Co. is building.
The latest awards are to:
- Gestra Engineering Inc., Milwaukee, for materials testing.
- C.D. Smith Construction Inc., Fond du Lac, for concrete work, building enclosures and interiors.
- Spancrete Inc., Waukesha, for precast concrete.
- Daigle Brothers Inc., Tomahawk, for miscellaneous metals work.
- Lee Plumbing Mechanical Contractor Inc., Kenosha, for mechanical and plumbing work
- Staff Electric Co. Inc., Menomonee Falls, for electrical work.
- Morse Electric Inc., Beloit, for long lead electrical equipment.
- Milwaukee office of BrightView Landscape Development Inc., Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania, for landscaping work.
Foxconn said that to date it has awarded subcontracts totaling more than $175 million for work at its Mount Pleasant site.