Foxconn Technology Group on Tuesday named 37 companies that will work as subcontractors on construction of the first building at Foxconn's manufacturing campus in Mount Pleasant.
The firms will handle work ranging from steel erection to caulking on a 120,000-square-foot structure Foxconn is calling the Multipurpose Building. Construction is expected to begin next month and be completed late this year.
The building initially will house offices for construction companies involved in development of what officials have said ultimately will be an electronics manufacturing complex covering 22 million square feet. Foxconn also will locate research and development activities in the Multipurpose Building.
All 37 companies named Tuesday by Foxconn and its general contractor, M+W / Gilbane, have Wisconsin operations, Foxconn said.
The companies, their Wisconsin location and their part in the project, as listed by Foxconn, are:
- Aerial Specialists Inc., Racine, lift and equipment rentals.
- Airflow Inc., Milwaukee, HVAC equipment.
- Arrow Marine Transport Inc., Kenosha, trucking.
- ASC Pumping Equipment, Richfield, fire protection pumping equipment.
- Builders Hardware, Menomonee Falls, hollow metal doors, frames and hardware supplier.
- Carlson-SRS Langer joint venture, Racine, roofing.
- Dickow Cyzak Tile Co., Kenosha, ceramic tile.
- DK Contractors, Pleasant Prairie, excavation.
- E3 Group, Milwaukee, commissioning and design services.
- Halquist Stone, Sussex, decorative stone.
- Hiram Power, Racine, lighting supplier.
- HVA Products Inc., Mequon, gas unit heaters and air curtains.
- Ideal Crane, Madison, crane rental.
- Jasperson Sod Farms, Franksville, landscape supplier.
- Johnson Controls International, Glendale, temperature control systems and equipment.
- Johnson’s Nursery, Menomonee Falls, plant material supplier.
- Kevco Inc., New Berlin, caulking.
- KMI Construction LLC, Brookfield, masonry.
- Lange Brothers Woodwork Co. Inc., Milwaukee, millwork supplier.
- Mariana Plants, Kenosha, pant material supplier.
- Midwest Construction Materials Inc., Stoughton, rebar supplier.
- Milwaukee Plate Glass, Milwaukee, aluminum windows and entrances.
- Mortl Restoration Inc., Wauwatosa, caulking, patching and washing.
- Ozinga, Kenosha, concrete supplier.
- Paul Reilly Co., Mequon, overhead sectional doors.
- Postorino Decorating Inc., Racine, painting and staining.
- Precise Contractors Inc., Brookfield, excavation.
- Professional System Analysis Inc., Germantown, test and balance.
- Red Cedar Steel Erection Inc., Menomonie, steel erection.
- Scott’s Pressure Washing Services, Muskego, final panel washing.
- SiteOne Landscape Supply, Mequon, irrigation material supplier.
- Systems LLC, Germantown, loading dock equipment.
- Vyron Corp., Waukesha, make up air units.
- Werner Electric, Appleton, electrical switchgear supplier.
- Witte Supply Co. LLC, Burlington, landscape supplier.
- Wolter Power Systems (division of Wisconsin Lift Truck Corp.), Brookfield, generator supplier.
- YUTKA Fencing, Kenosha, fencing.